behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

365- thirty-five.

A new week! Week thirty-five.


Photos below are 254-260.

Wednesday: 
Mornings can be rough... but a big ol' cup of caffeinated green tea makes mine a little bit better. :) 



Thursday: 
Home post small-town grocery shopping trip. I'm one of those people who loves (or at least really enjoys) grocery shopping - so many people watching opportunities, you get a bit of exercise, you experience a little retail therapy (I know-I know, groceries aren't quite the same thing as a new pair of shoes... but still), and, it's just all around a pleasant thing to do - in my humble opinion. :) 


Friday: 

This past weekend I was able to a attend a lovely pro-life banquet. I appreciate any excuse to get fancied up and slip on a dainty pair of high heels. :) 



Loved looking out these huge windows to experience the city skyline and  multitude of LIGHTS (one of my favorite things about the city!). 

Saturday: 
bananas all fresh on the counter. 



Sunday: 
Olive-oil-curry-cinnamon-tossed-oven-baked veggies. SO much yum. :)  


Delicious on a salad, rice, or on it's own. 


Monday: 

In the kitchen - just everyday things. 


Tuesday: 

Nighttime comes and the lights go off. The fairy lights on my nightstand still aglow... 

And the time on my alarm clock reads the hour. 


And that's a wrap for this week. :) Tomorrow or after I will be posting the photos from one of my recent photo shoots! 
-Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers