behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A day in the city - a 1960's photo shoot

I'm excited to share with you guys a photo shoot I was able to do several weeks ago.

My sister had brought up to me that doing a 1960's photo shoot would be neat. So one Saturday soon after we did just that - I styled her hair and makeup (first visiting Pinterest for plenty of retro inspiration!)... And being the fashion fiend (*hack*hoarder, wink-wink) she is, she already owned the dress and shoes. And so we set out to the big city.

I hope you enjoy these photos!
























































I'd love to hear your thoughts and favorite photos in a comment. :) 
-Rebecca 

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of fashion photo shoots! So, I really adore these shots. :) Also, I love how you were able to capture Michelle's personality through it. How fun!

    I think my favorite shots are the colorful ones (the first photo at the top, the line of mint chairs that she is sitting by, some of the ones outside the shop, and the bicycle photo). Or, the ones where the light hits her face in such a way as to really make the color stand out!

    These were so lovely and I hope you make more photo shoots in the future utilizing Michelle's hoard of pretty clothing! ;) haha!
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete

Followers