behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

365 - two week catch-up! And a couple preview photo-shoot photos!

Hello friends! 

Two week's of photos on today's post! Last week I wasn't able to put up a 365 post due to my computer's charger being chewed to bits by my dog. ;) 


These photos are not organized by day/date. This week it is just a random splattering. 
Please enjoy!
Photos below are  140-153. 

-----
Weekend before last I did a 1960's photo shoot. And.... this is just a preview. :) I'll be posting the actual photos soon. Can't wait to share with you guys! 


Silly-putty... I know, I know, a kid's toy. But not really. Because it's an awesome stress reliever. MUCH better than any of those "silly" little stress balls you've ever tried out.


A new day. 


Fireflies and sunshine. It's kind of like magic. And the fireflies look like little fairies. 




There.


Then gone. 


Perspective. 


Evening sunshine and silhouettes and roses. 



Repetition and windows. 


Evening Skies. 


Depth in the everyday. 


Good reads and fantastic light (1000 Gifts - great book). 




Shapes, lines... and... oh, a kitty-kat. 


Preview two! From my photo shoot with a dear friend this past Saturday. Also cannot wait to share these with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers