behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week thirty-two: a dog named Coffee, dying flowers, and the moon...

This post is three days late. Isn't that terrible? Yes? I agree. It should have been up on Thursday. But this past week has kept me on my toes and.... we'll be honest... I didn't prioritize. Please just pretend this post is dated from the twenty-second, 'k? The end. :)

Please enjoy photos from week thirty-two of my three-sixty-five project! Below are photos 226-232.

out on my front porch sits coffee. her name is coffee because she's like a swig of caffeine.


she's a sweet dog, she loves to sniff and nibble at your toes. it's cute. 






she's the kind of dog that when you look into her eyes you can tell she only wants to believe the best of you. 


trees and chicken coops. 


my home... a part of it. 



dying roses. they give you a sense that there's a story to be told. 


light. 



oh hey, there's me. 


contrast. 



the moon. oh the beautiful moon. 




the end. 



1 comment:

  1. Love the door knot picture! So very clear and awesome! Love the little peak of you in it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers