behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

365: thirty-three!

Week thirty-three.

Photos 233-239. 

Thursday: 
on the windowsill... 


Friday: 
Enjoy the little things in life - this towel is kept out as a little reminder to do just that. this is one of my favorite sayings because it's just so dang true... the little things are what make life. it's the little everyday things that come together to make a beautiful life. 


Saturday: 
On my nightstand: I promise I really do try to keep a fairly neat nightstand. Here however, it is not.  But it's kind of fun that way because it made for an interesting picture. ;) On my nightstand... 
My alarm clock, my sleeping mask that reads "i'm mooooo-dy in the morning" (this may or may not be true), sleeping mask 2 (in case I lose one, etc. etc. I hate sleeping without one so we must be prepared!), tissue, half a piece of Wrigley's chewing gum, (spearment), a packet of Stevia from my purse,  a peace and calm essential oil, various library books, and nail clippers. The end. 


Sunday:
Getting computer work done at my kitchen table I come armed with silly putty (good stress reliever. no joke), my laptop, and a rather resourceful written-on-the-fly to-do list. 


Didn't have access to a proper piece of paper - tearing a strip from a magazine article was the next best thing. Yep, it's okay to laugh. 

Monday:
flowers. 

Tuesday: 
Starting new journal and I have torn pieces of written-on notebook paper to tape to empty pages.  


It was a rainy afternoon, so a perfect time to sit and work on this. 


Wednesday: 
Fall candles are coming out from dusty shelfs. FALL, GUYS. Like pumpkins and stuff. Kind of exciting. 

The end. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. I feel like these pictures say a lot about you and your personality. :) There is something I love about the shadows in your images. So often, I see edited photography where the lighting and exposure is adjusted in a particular way, but I like that your images seem to capture the way the scene and lighting looked in the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers