behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 16, 2013

365: Week Thirty-one.

Week thirty-one. 

below are photos two-hundred-nineteen through two-hundred-twenty-five.  

Thursday: spiderweb glimmering in the morning sunlight. 


Friday: coming in from fresh morning air and seeing silhouetted shadow in side of countertop. 


Saturday: waking in the early hours seeing pretty shadows sprawled on the ground below. 



Sunday: pretty trinkets dangling on the tips of my ceiling fan pulls in my bedroom. 


Monday: can you guess what this is?? hm? you have 30 seconds! ;) 


got it? of course you have. it's a vanity table stool! 


Tuesday: sitting on front porch at dusk watching moody clouds rolling in and the dust picking up and rain begin sprinkling is a wonderful thing. 


so dark and beautiful. it's just stunning. 


Wednesday: shelf in room containing few special nicknacks and glass bobbles. 


the end until next week... :) 

4 comments:

  1. I adore the pictures of your trinkets and bubbles! So pretty! I bet you get several little rainbows in your room when the sun hits it just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance I thought the mystery photo was the moon... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one of your shadow on the counter-top. I adore anything with natural light. There's just something about it. :)

    I thought your mystery photo was a little side table since I could see the wood flooring underneath it. hehe!

    Oh, to answer your Q on my blog - my husband and I are preparing to move to Albuquerque, NM this fall so that he can finish school. :) Also, I should listen to the soundtrack for Anne of Green Gables. I can't remember what it sounds like. But I also need to re-watch the movie soon. It has been too long. I can see what you mean by it being therapeutic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! I love the one with the shadow and the last one :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Followers