behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

365. Evening falls: Week thirty.


It's a new week and a new milestone... Hit week thirty! I'm pleased. And even more pleased that I actually kind of like some of the photos I took over the last seven days. This is a first since at least about a month. I feel the last four weeks have been, at best, lackluster. Not that these are perfect, but I do like them at least a little. Or I'm at least not embarrassed to put them up (because sometimes I am).

For week thirty I focused mostly on capturing the outdoors at dusk. The pretty shadows and light are everywhere and it's just so lovely.  in abundance and it's spectacular.

Please enjoy. :)

Below are photos 212-218

Thursday: 
the light slowly drops away, but beneath the darkness there's still some scattered light glowing and illuminating. i love the contrast in moods it creates. 




Friday: 
similar concept as above photo. light mixed with darkness. both moody and lovely.

this photo I really love - not sure everyone would "get it". But for me it makes me feel warm and vaguely reminiscent. not sure why... but it just has that vibe to me. 

Saturday: 
glowing leafs. one of my favorite parts about dusk.







Sunday: outside looking in (my house). 





Monday: 
tree.



lovelovelove the way light and shadows fade into one another. 



Monday: 
so many lovely and intricate tree limbs - their beauty heightened by the evening sky. 








Tuesday: 
and then... a week wouldn't be complete without a couple pics of my cats. *ahem*. but they really do make good scapegoat photo subjects. furthermore I was pretty proud to capture my cat mid-yawn. *winkwink 


roar. 


Wednesday: 
and then there's miss mo with the beautiful eyes. she's more like a little creature in her mannerisms than a cat. she really is precious. 




-bex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers