behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Monday, May 20, 2013

extra-extra.... Monday??

This is the type of thing that makes me feel irresponsible... the type of thing that makes me feel I will forevermore fail at being an adult... forgetting to post several Friday's worths of extra-extras. Silly though it may be, I do wonder sometimes if I can't keep up with something as simple as blogging, how will I ever keep up with anything else in life??! ha. Well, I suppose it really doesn't matter if you fail, as long as you pick yourself back up, right?? So here is to having an extra-extra on a Monday! :) (with this Friday's extra-extra being back on schedule). Please enjoy this random scattering of photos! 
















 (homemade almond butter)












1 comment:

  1. I like the one of the hand reaching through the darkness. There is something a little eery about it, but also something sad. Can't describe it.
    The nail polish shot is great. I like the way you framed it.
    And yay for homemade almond butter! Delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers