behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

To Celebrate...







I'm really happy!! why? well, because.... to celebrate passing the ten week mark of my three-sixty-five project my blog has gotten a lovely new makeover (I told y'all I'd do something special to celebrate!)! I feel it is cleaner, brighter, and leaves more room for the eyes to focus... I like it! it's not an  extreme turnover - no - but it's still definitely a change! furthermore - what I'm almost more excited about than the re-do of the basic structure of this blog are the two additional pages I've added to this blog! the first one being a get to know me page (go look at it! you too can find out what a weird-y I am!) andddd, a page dedicated to my lovely camera - miss Gigi - the camera with a personality (bet you didn't know a camera could have a personality! please allow her to prove you wrong - go take a look at her page!)!

so yes, that's a wrap! I hope you guys enjoy!

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers