behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Extra-Extra Friday! Week Nine

It's time for Friday's weekly Extra-Extra (photos leftover from last weeks 365 project/random photos I took last week)!

A fair amount of the photos you will see below are of... cowboys (yippee! say it with me, y'all!!) because last week I went to the rodeo (makes me such a proud texan!). None of the photos are absoulutly impeccable or anything - I didn't exactly have the best seat in the house. ;) However they're still fun to look at.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers