behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hello country life

well I am very excited to be putting up a new, "normal" blog post. it's been far too long. I've finally found my computer cord (last night. I was one happy girl). internet is working (at the moment, but, you never really know when it'll decide it's tired of working and zip off. it's kind of lame internet, but our only option right now).

we moved into our new house about two and one half weeks ago. the movers arrived bright and early on a thursday morning. I frantically did some last minute packing before I and my sister made an escape to whole foods (love that place) for some (in dire need of) coffee before we headed to our new home (it was so weird!). the movers eventually arrived, as well as some of our sweet friends who came to help us move. it made things so much more pleasant!


anyway, I will now share a few (totally random) pictures from moving day.

the house.
photo


a tired sister.
photo

chairs.
photo


and sweet friends. we were working really hard. no really we were!
photo

photo


it's been an adjustment, no doubt. but things are finally seeming more normal. one thing I do miss is seeing people when I go running... but that has it's upside too. I l-o-v-e lip syncing. a lot. I just can't help it when I'm listening to my favorite tunes. running in a neighborhood, I couldn't do that, because, well, people would probably think I'm off my rocker (although I still did it sometimes. ha). but, now that I run with no one around but the trees, I can lip sync all the heck I want. and do my little head bop thingy too (because you can't have lip syncing without the head bop). and hand motions too, if I want. bliss. (and it's okay if you want to call me crazy now <3 I know)
I also miss not having to sit in the car for 45 min. to get some place. but, oh well.


sooo, yes, that was moving day. thanks so much to those of you who helped us move! it was a huge blessing.

thanks for looking! I hope to be putting up blog posts more regularly now.
-RebeccAnne


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for giving your readers an update! :-) I'm so glad that you all are enjoying your incredible new home. The LORD bless you and your family in the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful house! Maybe I'm weird, but I find the idea of going out and seeing no one incredibly appealing. On the rare occasion I'm home when all my housemates are out, I do a little happy dance (usually in my imagination, but occasionally in reality), because I feel like I can actually breathe a little bit.

    And can I just say that I don't quite understand how you all can look so pretty on crazy days like, I don't know, say, moving day? If it weren't in your DNA, I'd ask for lessons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you new house, it looks so beautiful:) I know how that moving days feel, just been through them recently, but once you can finally settle in, it's a wonderful feeling to be home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers