behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

[untitled]

hello friends! I feel so terrible for having left my blog MIA for the past two or so weeks. but, it's been pretty much out of my control for 3 reasons. #1. no internet for the first week here at my new house. #2. my computer cord decided to disapear. I'm still looking for it. #bummer. (right now I can use my sister's computer but only for short spurts of time). #3. I'm missing my memory card downloader. frusterating. so, between not having my laptop and not having a memory card downloader and internet being scarce I've been a very lame blogger. as soon as I get things together though I'm going to do a nice long post about my new house and all. but, for now, this is all... and a picture of a key that I already had downloaded onto my flickr. yes, I bet this is the most exciting post you've seen all week. *ehem* also, I have a prayer request. :) I'm really, really, really wanting to go to IPS in Colorado for the PWP2 course this September. I would absoulutly love to go. but not only would I need to save for the actual course, but also for quite a bit of new equimpent (and the plane ticket). and, unfortuantly, finances at this time are not permitting. sooo, prayers as to if it's God's will for me to go that He would provide financially would be fantastic. thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the craziness of moving, i'm just coming out of it! i also spent a good time without internet when i moved. loved the picture, and can't wait to hear about your new house, hope you're enjoying it as much as i'm enjoying my new one too:) and will be praying for that!! i know how is like to want to go to something really bad and finances not allowing that, but if it's God's will He will make it happen! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers