behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas, a new lens, and a few photos...



Hello everyone!

My blog has gotten it's yearly make over for Christmas. :0) New banner and music.

Here's a couple of pictures...





Alsoooo, I got a new camera lens (the two above photos I took with it)!!! So.exciting. :0) It's only the first lens I've bought (excluding the one that came with my camera of course). It's the 50mm f/1.8 lens. I had heard so many good things about it...plus, the price couldn't be beaten. I'm super, super happy with it!!! I'm still experimenting with it, but so far I'm (repeat) super happy.It's looks sooo cute on Gidget. :D It's so much smaller then my other lens, so it's weird.

Gidget modeling her new lens...



Well, hope you guys enjoyed this post!
-Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My camera's name is Gidget too! How strange! :)

    I have the 50mm f/1.8, and I LOVE it! It's super hard to get self portraits, so I'm looking at the 35mm next. Great pictures!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Looks fantastic! I'm excited to see more of your new work with your new lens! I love your work. :)
    In His grace,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Followers