behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Dance Recital...:)

Hi Guys!!

This past Saturday was my dance recital. That of course means pictures! :o)

I was able to take some photos myself at the dress rehearsal that morning. That night at the actual recital my sister had my camera so she could take pictures of my dances... those all came out pretty bad, but I'll post some of them anyway.

This one I took before the dress rehearsal started, when I and some of the other girls were onstage warming up/getting the feel of the stage. :-) It's always so cool - the big empty stage. The lights. The empty rows of seats. I love it.




This was a jazz dance.



I really like this one...


I love this one. It looks kind of like a painting. It kind of, to me, captures the essence of ballet.



And then...here are the pictures I did not take; the ones that were taken at the actual recital. The one's that came out really bad. :p

This one is of my solo...I was Mary. :-)


This is of my group ballet dance (I told you the pics were bad...[it's still kind of cool looking though]).



These are from the group pointe dance.




I'm the one in the front, second person to the left.




My tap dance...we were 1930's flappers! It was so fun. We all made our own costumes. I'm the one in the green.



After the recital with the lovely roses my parents gave me. :)


And then afterward we went out to dinner with some sweet friends.





Hope you guys enjoyed this post!!
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers