behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Extra-extra! Extra Fridays

i was thinking. often there are multiple remaining photos leftover from each of my week's 365 project.... photos that tragically never get to see a ray of sun, simply, for one reason or another, they just didn't quite make the cut... but not because they're bad photos! no-no-no. generally it is due to me taking multiple photos at different angles of the same object. all angles are interesting, however only one captures exactly what I want for said day (or one really is slightly better than the other). and since I don't want to post a bazillion photos for each day of the same thing, some photos get wasted. how do i resolve this? i decide to start a "extra-extra, friday" (yep, brilliant name, i'm very aware of this). however, there may be some weeks when i don't have extras so i won't do this. but when i can, i'm going to. :)

now this friday of extra-extra will be (much) longer than usual as i went waaaay back through my complete collection of 365 of photos and gathered eight weeks of undiscovered works of art. *winkwink*. please enjoy! :)




















(by my nightstand: bedsheets, journal, fairy lights...)
























-Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers