behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Short and Sweet - 365: Week EIGHT

Keeping it short and sweet this week - week eight of my 365 project. 

Wednesday: photo fifty-four: stairs. at night when i go up to bed i've been taking note of the shadowing on the wall. now i wasn't able to capture that as effectively as i wish i had, but i still think it's an interesting photo. 


 Thursday: photo fifty-five: boca. through a screen, on a beautiful day. and who doesn't like boca? 



Friday: photo fifty-six: keeping time. almost nine: AM. 





Saturday: photo fifty-seven: the folds of my comforter. texture. shadows. light. 

Sunday: fifty-eight: sunday afternoons were meant for being lazy. doing nothing but laying around, being the perfect bum. upon getting home from church sunday afternoons i do first things first... change into my comfiest of comfy comfy-clothes (generally a super sized t-shirt and my favorite pair of cotton shorts). i carry the laziness even further by grabbing the book i'm currently working through (currently Frank Peretti's Illusion: a big time favorite of mine), plop myself on the couch with a rawther large mug of steeping hot tea, and read the entire afternoon. this has become my regular sunday tradition. and let me tell you, it is pretty legit. 


 Monday: photo fifty-nine: bare branches, grey skies... reflections of the day on our living room's coffee table.




that's it, friends. 
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers