behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 29, 2013

chicks and fluff. extra-extra; friday

to start this friday's extra-extra off with a bang... wait, i mean a chirp-chirp - i have many photos (as promised) to share with you of these squawking little bits of fluffy cuteness... the newest additions to my family.

i also just realized how perfect it is that these are photos of chicks... it's easter weekend! happy easter.  





















more rainy days... 












happy easter, my friends. i hope it's lovely. 
-Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers