behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a new house, lots of boxes, and little figurines.

below is a bunch of randomization from the house I'll soon be moving to. brace yourself.

that's my {new} room... at the end of the hall. this is just a sneak peek though. when I get moved in the room, and get it all decorated and awesome, I will do a room tour.





I'm in .love. with the color {though the photo doesn't quite do it justice}. it's -just- what I wanted. a perfect silvery, dreamy blue color.




a white bunny and glass vases. some of the first items in my new room.
photo


and this is the house.



photo


I brought my first box of things to my new bedroom; some random ballet pictures, glass vases, a ballerina/nutcracker snow globe (my parents gave it to me dance recital year before last... I love it. I love snow globes in general. there's something intriguing about them), a (vintage) Alice in Wonderland figurine and her white little bunny, and a (vintage) ballerina figurine.
photo

this ballerina is just so cool.

photo

this will be my last box until we actually move though. most everything else I have in my room is stuff I use on a regular basis.

there's Giuseppe. he's a sweet<3. he was just chillin' around while we were unloading boxes from our trailed. good golly, he's the hardest dog to take pictures of though. this is a rare capture. 

photo


boxes. lots of boxes. and so.many.more to come when we actually move. fun, fun.




yeah, so, that's a peak into what my new world will be like. it's really weird, moving. it'll be a big change, overnight, literally. from living in a very city neighborhood, close to everything, to out in the country on a lot of land that's far from a lot (a good 30 min. into town). it has it's pros though. a few of the pros are that I will have a lot of lovely land to do photography on... that's .really. exciting for me. I'm also really excited for my new bedroom. I have some cool decorating ideas for it, which I'm really excited to put into motion. and as I said earlier, I l-o-v-e the color. I'm also in love with the fact that it has wood flooring. I have a .strong. dislike for the carpet in my current bedroom. although l really will miss the three big windows I have in my current bedroom. but, oh well.

in my new room, I have a walk in closet. that's exciting. I have no closet at all in my current bedroom.


m'kay, so, I guess that's all.

<3

-RebeccAnne

2 comments:

  1. Goodness that house is lovely! Have fun decorating your new room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!!!! Let me know if y'all need help moving or anything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers