behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

when I was little, I was always creating stuff. mostly stuff to place with. I had a lot of fun when I was a kid. one of my favorite things to mess around with was sculpey. this awesome clay stuff that you'd sculpt into whatever your little heart desires, and then bake it. really cool stuff. so, I used to have a heck of a lot of fun with it. yesterday I was going through some of my stuff (with moving comes a lot of that) and came across some of my old sculpey creations. they were just laying there all cute. so how could I resist. I whipped out Gidget and snapped a few.

yeah, the pig has a lot of burgers & fries. he likes to eat. behind him is a tree. with a big nest right on top. with cute round little birdies in it. I think the birdies are my fav (see pic below).

photo

the birdie fam.
photo

other random animals and their beds.

photo

so, yes, that's my post for today. not the most exciting, I know. ha. thanks for looking!
-becca


1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I think maybe it's a youngest sister thing, because Maddie has always been in love with making and collecting all things cute and tiny. :) Except she's more of the drawing, story-writing type.

    ReplyDelete

Followers