behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Gidget!

Today is a my precious camera, Gidget's, B-DAY! It's her first b-day with me (awww.). Gidget has been such a great little camera.



Of course being as spoiled as she is she just *had* to have cuppy-cakes and a b-day hat. Isn't she CUTE?! :P :)

Yes, er, um...I'm not denying she's spoiled.
:)


Happy b-day to the bestest camera ever! Gidget was/is my first DSLR camera. I hope to always keep and treasure her.
:-)
-RebeccAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers