behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas time is here...bringing joy and cheer....

Oh yes, it's that time of year again...Christmas time! Yes, so happy.

As you can see, my blog has gotten a makeover for Christmas! Make sure your sound is turned on so you can hear the Christmas music playing. :-)

As soon as the holidays are over my blog will return to it's normal state of being (so never fear.).

Throughout this December month I will be posting a collection of Christmas photos. So stay tuned!

-RebeccAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers