behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and woman merely players."

This past Saturday was my 4th dance recital. It went really nicely and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I might even say it was my favourite recital so far...
I love dance recitals. There's something very special about them. I love being onstage. I love the general stream of excitement running through the air during the recital. It's just a really fun experience.

Anyway, moving along...just thought I'd post a few photos I'd taken at the recital and dress rehearsal.
---------------------------------------------------
"Before the Dance"

-------------------------------------------


My pointe shoes and tutu sitting around in the dressing room.

Behind the scenes...



If you would like to view more photos from my recital (just random photos from it....not necessarily ones I myself took...), you can go here-http://www.flickr.com/photos/45053680@N08/sets/72157622747195617/

Thank you for looking.
-Rebecca
.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I really like the first one!

    AH!!! Dance recitals, as a former dancer I know what you mean about the feeling in the air. The excitement of going on stage and flying through the air and making everything look graceful and easy! It is a great feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! I'm so sorry I had to miss it!!

    Yes, I too love the stage. Being in the limelight, the beauty, the exhilaration...I miss it. This makes me want to dance again.

    But then again, with the world as my stage...more often than not I want to be the stagemaster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and beautiful pictures! It looks so peaceful and delicate, a pure beauty of dancing! I too love being on stage, whether it being drama, or musical performances, having the moment where everyone looks at you! :)

    I LOVE your music, it's so dreamy!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Followers