behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Birthday Party to Remember

Friday before last I had my 16th birthday party. It was so special-one I'll definitely remember.

I don't generally post about life happenings, but wanted to post on this.


Just a few pics I took of my party decor.....


Our patio all decked out with fairy lights and candles...

One of the table centerpieces I'd made. They were branches with leafs attached.
Pompom balls and more fairy lights...





Thanks for looking!
-Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. Im sorry i could not make it.

    Did your Camera stap cover work for Gidget ?

    Signed A Brother in Christ

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^Thanks guys! :)

    Adam-yes, it works GREAT! I love it-especially the way it says "Gidget" on the strap. I think she's now officially the most spoiled camera around. :-) And it's so much nicer now that the strap isn't rubbing into my shoulder. It was so sweet and thoughtful of you to make it. I'm definitely really enjoying using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Lovely photos as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was so memorable for you becca!!
    HANNAH

    ReplyDelete

Followers