behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

hanging drawings

Note- Please view the photos larger (by clicking on the specified photo). They look better...and you can see the detailing of the drawings better.








The drawings are some simple sketches I've done in the past. I like to sketch a lot. I'm not a fan of intense drawing, so I often just draw random little doodles such as those above.


P.S. yes, I am still alive, apparently...excuse my lack of posting lately-these past few weeks have been extremly busy for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers