behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Goodbye to all my sweet friends... I and my 365 photos will be seeing you elsewhere... :) (Leaving blogger!)

Guys, it's been great, but my time here on blogger is up... 

To be honest I've been wanting to close down my blogger for a long time now. I kept up with it out of pure dedication and discipline. I'm not someone who enjoys writing out all their life's thoughts (though I think people that do are fantastic!). It's work for me and something I really have to schedule out. However, please don't get me wrong - in many ways it's been worth it - I've met some extremely wonderful and kind people here that have made it all more than lovely to have been here. However those people I am able to keep up with on Facebook, etc. 

And really... I'm not leaving the blogging world altogether... just the blogging community. My new photography website, poeticcapturephotography.com, is the home to my new blog. I will be keeping it very simple, however (at least at this point in time) - posting only photos and business deals. 

I will also be continuing my 365 logs on Fb. I'm pretty sure everyone who comments here I am friends on there with? :) 

It's been good, guys, but at the same time it feels good to move on and de-clutter my mind a bit. :) I'm SO grateful to the several sweet friends who have commented and read my blog during my time here - I always have appreciated it SO much. :) 
 
Looking forward to seeing my readers around elsewhere. :) I will NOT be deleting this blog because it's super annoying when people do that. ;) I just won't be around anymore. :) 
Much love!
-Rebecca 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, will miss you on blogger! But I will be following you on FB! ;) I know what you mean about needing to de-clutter your mind. Internet does have a way of cluttering up my mind. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers