behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

life keeps on spinning

I love this picture and how it's so characteristic of people. Everyone in their own little bubbles, rushing around to get somewhere. Not thinking about anyone around them, just in their own little world.

[the mall on a saturday night]
photo


When I'm in traffic I often look at all the people sitting in their cars and muse at the fact that everyone is trying to hurry and get somewhere. Everyone is in a rush, caught up in their own little world, with their own set of problems. Everyone is trying to get to where they're going. Some having a a good day, some having a bad day, some having a terrible day.

Sometimes we get so caught up in our little problems, we forget how many people there are around us who are dealing with so much more.

1 comment:

Followers