behind the lens:

behind the lens:
hi! i'm rebecca. i'm the face behind this blog and these photos. in short: i'm a christ follower, tea lover, book reader, and... photographer. in length: visit my "about me" page in the tab above. in other news: i am currently exploring the 365 project... so hop along with me and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dorothy.

-*-



Hello!

So, I finished the pictures from the photo shoot Thursday before last.

The photo shoot in general went pretty well. Except for the fact that, about 30 minutes into driving to the photoshoot location, I realized I had left my camera battery at home. Yes. And I was already running late. Smart me. I ended up being about an hour and a half late to the shoot. Yes, fun times. I had a bit of a hard time because the light was fading fast. But it turned out fine enough.

I'm only going to post half the pictures as of now. The second half will be posted on a further date.

I'm posting the Wizard of Oz photos first. I wanted to do kind of an "off" version of Dorothy.

Hope you guys like them!

-*-





-*-





-*-





-*-





-*-


Yes, so, that's it.

Emily was such a gorgeous, fantasticcc model. :0)

I also have to thank my sister Marianna for being my chauffeur and taking me all the way back home when I forgot my camera battery.
:0)

Which one is your favourite? Why? And what do you like about these pictures?
Gentle, constructive criticism is also fine.
Thank you so much for looking!
-RebeccAnne

4 comments:

  1. I would have to say my favorite or the 2nd and 4th ones. Probably because their a little bit crisper than the other ones and I like the coloring in them. :) Great job!!!

    Yea Emily seems like she would be a good model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the very first one and the last one the best. Those socks are freakin' awesome! Where did you get them???? ;) I love the coloring/contrasts in the last picture, and Emily's face. And the first pic...well, I just like it. Don't ask why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! They are colorful and elegant, contemporary and fun. Your model is beautiful and the setting is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the second batch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun stuff! You have a great style, looks like you've spent some time working on refining it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers